Installing a squirrel baffle on your post prevents squirrels and small raccoons from climbing or jumping up to the bird feeder or house. Erva squirrel baffles are made entirely in the USA. Since they are made with galvanized steel, Erva baffles maintain their attractive appearance for years, and they carry an unconditional lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship.
- 4 x 4 Cone Baffle
- 22½" in diameter
- Tan in colour
- Constructed of powder-coated steel
- Wraparound break-apart squirrel baffle with a galvanized, unpainted, tan finish
- Fits a standard 4x4 post (3-5/8" x 3-5/8"). 23-1/2" in diameter
- To keep squirrels from getting onto your bird feeder, place your post-mounted feeders 8-10' away from railings, roofs or trees
- Squirrel baffles should be a minimum of 4' from the ground to protect the bird feeder
- To close your baffle, slide the left tab into the right slot until they snap together
- Corrosion resistant screws are provided to attach the baffle to your post.
- Made in the USA