Keeping hummingbird feeders clean isn’t just good manners - it’s important for the birds’ health and welfare. This pair of bristled Hummingbird Feeder Cleaning Brushes can get into the nooks and crannies so the birds can enjoy a clean meal. The longer bristled brush can be inserted into bottle-type feeders to remove any film from the interior of the bottle. It features soft sponges at the end and a long, narrow handle. The smaller, finer brush can be inserted into nectar openings and all the smaller crevices where mould can form. Hummingbird feeders should be kept quite clean and the nectar should be changed once a week when the birds are actively feeding.
Set of two (2) brushes (does not include feeder)
- Longer bristled brush (15 inches) removes film from interior and reaches the far corners
- Shorter bristled brush (8.25 inches) cleans the nectar openings and any crevices where mould forms
- Soft sponges on the end of the long brush to get all the nooks and crannies
- Keep the feeders clean for your beautiful little birdies!
- Change nectar once weekly when birds are actively feeding, to prevent disease