A pocket guide to butterflies of Eastern Ontario.
- Fully laminated to make it Lightweight, Durable and Weatherproof. Take it anywhere!
- Includes English Common names and Scientific names (Note: French common names are not included in the new edition)
- 109 Species ( ranging from common to rare )
- Over 245 natural-pose field images
- Dorsal/Ventral views *
- Separate images of Male/Female as well as Seasonal/Regional variants *
- Flight season charts
- Size and Status indications
- Accordion fold opens to show entire families at a glance. No need to flip pages back and forth to compare related species.
- Measures ~ 4"x10" when folded, opens to ~28"x10"
- Smaller butterflies ( Skippers and Lycaenids ) are on one side while larger butterflies ( Swallowtails, Pierids and Nymphalids ) are on the other.
AUTHOR: Rick Cavasin