The UST Tick Wrangler safely removes the entire tick (including the head); ideal for all your outdoor adventures as well as those with household pets. The Tick Wrangler includes a carabiner for easy attachment to key rings, belt loops, and backpacks and has a ruler to help identify the type of tick.
HOW TO USE:
- Place the Tick Wrangler’s loop end over the tick and rest on the skin.
- Slide the Tick Wrangler along the skin so that the narrow end of the loop slides under the tick.
- Continue to slide the Tick Wrangler slightly up and away from the skin.
- Tick should come away from the skin easily, with head intact.
- Sturdy aluminum construction will not bend, rust, crack, or break
- Includes a ruler (inches and centimetres) to help identify the type of tick. Knowing the type of tick will help determine if there is a risk of Lyme Disease or other types of infection
- Small size fits in your first aid kit and easily attaches to gear with the included carabiner
- Size: 3.7 x 1.6 x 0.25 (94 x 41 x 6mm)
- Colour: will vary from orange, pink, blue, or grey
- Country of Origin: China