How to Feed Backyard Birds: A Step-by-Step Guide for Kids is the perfect resource for beginners who are young (and not so young) to discover the joy of attracting birds to your yard. Bird lover and expert Chris Earley wants to share his passion for our colourful singing and flying neighbours with the whole family. This easy-to-read book helps readers of all ages not only attract and identify birds but also understand bird behaviour and their relationship to the environment. A wide variety of feeders and feed types are presented with helpful tips on how to attract different kinds of birds.
- 8 x 0.19 x 8 inches
- Why feeding birds is important
- How to build your own feeders
- How to foil squirrels and other predators
- Attracting birds with natural foods and water
- Hand feeding do's and don'ts
- Recognizing and identifying birds
- Which plants in your garden will attract birds?
- Bird conservation efforts and how to get involved.
Colourfully designed and full of photographs, How to Feed Backyard Birds: A Step-by-Step Guide for Kids will feed the curiosity and imagination of young lovers of nature.
AUTHOR: Chris Earley