Neal's Yard ~ Wild Rose Beauty Balm
Wild Rose Beauty Balm is a multipurpose beauty must-have to help your skin glow with radiance.
Loved by customers and beauty editors alike, our award-winning Wild Rose Beauty Balm is a one-pot wonder for all skin types. With organic wild rosehip oil and a balancing blend of organic geranium and patchouli essential oils, this cult favourite nourishes skin and enhances your skin’s radiance, for a natural glow.
Rich in provitamin A (a source of retinol) and vitamin E, rosehip seed oil is highly beneficial to the skin.
- All skin types
- Deeply nourishing
- Radiance boosting
- Dermatologically tested
Our favourite ways to use Wild Rose Beauty Balm:
- Rich cleanser: remove excess make-up, moisten skin with warm water then gently massage on the balm. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Gentle exfoliant: cleanse as above, then use the muslin cloth, dampened with hot water, to wipe away the balm in a gentle, circular movement.
- Nourishing balm: Apply sparingly to clean, dry skin. Paying particular attention to dry and dehydrated areas
- Face Mask: After thoroughly cleansing and exfoliating the face, apply the balm over the face. Cover the face with a warm washcloth, and relax for 10mins. Remove any remaining traces of balm with the washcloth, and apply your usual moisturizer.
- Lip balm: Apply a small amount to the lips.
- Eyebrow tamer: After shaping the eyebrows, apply a small amount of balm to smooth and control.
- Sunburn relief: A fantastic treatment to soothe the pain of sunburn, and help to prevent the skin from blistering. After a cool shower, apply liberally over affected areas.
- Eczema + psoriasis: After a bath or shower apply to areas of dry and irritated skin.
- Heel softener: After washing and exfoliating the feet, massage some balm into the heels. If heels are very dry, cover with clean cotton socks overnight.
- Minor burns + abrasions: After holding the burn under cool running water, apply the balm liberally to keep the skin supple and help to prevent any blisters bursting. For minor cuts and scrapes, apply the balm onto the lint area of a Band-Aid.
For more information on this amazing product, please click here.
About our products:
• Always cruelty-free with no animal testing
• Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nanotechnology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable-based inks
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials