Neal's Yard ~ Award Winning Skincare Kit
Revitalize, replenish and recharge your natural beauty with this winning combination of our organic skincare saviors.
Every one is brimming with natural antioxidants and active botanical extracts. Beauty editors around the world adore these must-have organic beauty heroes, here’s a simple way to discover them for yourself.
Your Award - Winning Skincare
- Wild Rose Beauty Balm 15g – one-pot skin saviour: cleanses, exfoliates (when massaged in with a muslin cloth) and deeply moisturizes
- White Tea Facial Mist 8ml – carry with you for refreshing bursts of antioxidant-rich moisture
- Beauty Sleep Concentrate8ml – moisturizes and fights lines and wrinkles as you sleep
- White Tea Enriching Facial Mask15g – use weekly to help restore skin’s moisture levels
Three reasons to love our Award-Winning Skincare Kit
1. Tryour widely acclaimed organic heroes the easy way
2. Giveas a gift, they’re perfect for natural beauties
3. Travel light with your organic skincare essentials
Suitable for vegans
Rich cleanser: remove excess make-up, moisten skin with warm water then gently massage on the balm. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
Gentle exfoliant: cleanse as above, then use the muslin cloth, dampened with hot water, to wipe away the balm in a gentle, circular movement.
Nourishing balm: Apply sparingly to clean, dry skin. Paying particular attention to dry and dehydrated areas
Close your eyes and spray the mist over the face and body as required.
Apply 3-4 pumps nightly, either over serum or on its own, to moisturize, recharge and replenish. Gently massage onto skin with a light, upwards, circular motion.
Using fingertips, apply a thin, even layer over clean skin, avoiding the eyes and directly around the mouth. Leave for up to 10 minutes then rinse with tepid water and pat dry. Use once a week or as needed for stressed skin.
About our products:
• Always cruelty free with no animal testing
• Certified organicskincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on the precautionary principlewhich simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials